Healthy Habits Wilmington NC
Chapel Hill, NC
Habits to Help You Seize the Day
I believe there are certain habits that will enable us to live life to its fullest, making the most of every opportunity. These habits are not personality traits! They are little choices that we internalize into habits. Here are 13 of my favorite habits that help me seize each day:
1. Be an inverted paranoid: I believe the whole world is conspiring to do only good things to me.
2. Be a quick forgiver: I don’t have time to waste in unforgiveness.
3. Be optimistic: Believing the best of people and circumstances is a sure way to find the best.
4. Be thankful: I always give thanks, keep my eyes on God as my provider, and keep a smile on my face.
5. Be an encourager: Encouragers make me feel better, stronger, and more capable of accomplishing my dreams. I want to do the same for others.
6. Be spontaneous: I have a sense of urgency and a do-it-now attitude.
7. Be a giver: My greatest joy is giving!
8. Be positive: Being positive has the potential of turning the worst situations into victories.
9. Smile a lot and laugh at life: Adversity is a steppingstone, not a roadblock. Why not laugh in the midst of the challenges?
10. Live life with enthusiasm: I will only live once, so why not give it my all?
11. Enjoy life: I truly enjoy life.
12. Find a hobby you enjoy: No matter where I am, I have something I like to do.
13. Look for people to help: I get up every morning excited about the person I might help that day.
Click here to visit SuccessMagazine.com
Community: Healthy Habits
It is common knowledge that we should all regularly consume healthy foods. Sadly, most of us do not. Many of us are guilty of gorging on foods that are filled with saturated fat and loads of useless calories. Between meals, we have a tendency to reach for greasy chips or sugary candy bars instead of healthy snacks.
Eating the right foods, eating too much, or not eating enough can affect our health. You need to be able to choose the right types of foods that will improve the way you feel. In order to do this you need to know exactly what foods can hurt your body and what can boost its wellness.
A large number of people around the world are suffering from different types of heart conditions and diseases. The most common cause of heart problems is eating unhealthy, fatty foods. Food rich in saturated fats reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the body. High cholesterol leads to deposit of fatty acids in the body, which in turn reduces the blood flow to the arteries and causes severe heart problems. It is therefore important to eat healthy food because healthy eating is the key to healthy heart.
One of the worst eating habits is to skip breakfast. There are lots of people who feel that they can manage things without having breakfast. In this fast-paced life, skipping breakfast has really become common which is the reason why people are experiencing different illnesses. You must understand that you have not eaten anything for past 9-10 hours. So, you must never skip breakfast.
Work is often the hardest place to maintain healthy eating habits. Lunch or dinner meetings are all too common – and the food is often catered in. If you do have a choice in the menu, then order something healthy and plan to eat half. With today’s portions, half of the meal should be plenty to fill you up. Offer to split your meal with a colleague, or simply stick it in the fridge for the next day.
Read About Make up Tips Read Also About Celtic Wedding Gown and Indoor Games For Your Preschooler
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/healthy-habits-1146746.html