Tax Planning Tips for Families Camp Lejeune NC

Tax planning in Camp Lejeune certainly does not get any easier as your family grows. However, as long as you are fully aware of your financial situation and the steps that need to be taken, you should be ahead of the game.

Samantha M Keck
(910) 450-4182
100 Brewster Blvd.
Camp Lejeune, NC
State Licensing

Wilbur Lee
(910) 451-3503
67 Virginia Dare Dr Ste 111
Camp Lejeune, NC
Southwestern Univ SOL,Univ of California Irvine
State Licensing

George Cadwalader Jr.
(910) 451-8427
2d Mlg, Psc Box 20125
Camp Lejeune, NC
U Of Wisconsin
State Licensing

John Robert Cohn
(910) 451-9517
Eastern Area Counsel Office, 67 Virginia Dare Dr Ste 206
Camp Lejeune, NC
State Licensing

Anthony P. Alfano
(910) 451-9510
67 Virginia Dare Dr Ste 206, Eastern Area Counsel Office
Camp Lejeune, NC
State Licensing

Scott Beimer
(979) 595-6119
Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune Sta, Psc Box 20004
Camp Lejeune, NC
General Practice
State Licensing

Thomas Frederick Jasper Jr.
(808) 226-2743
22d Meu Command Element, Camp Lejeune Building 215
Jacksonville, NC
State Licensing

Michael Christopher Evans
(910) 451-9512
Eastern Area Counsel Office, 67 Virginia Dare Drive, Suite 210
Camp Lejeune, NC
University Of Houston
State Licensing

Katherine M. Mcdonald
Psc Box 20004
Camp Lejeune, NC
Marquette U
State Licensing

Anthony Edward Giardino
(910) 451-8103
2D Marine Log Group, PSC Box 20125
Camp Lejeune, NC
State Licensing

Tax Planning Tips for Families

Provided By:

7 Tax Planning Tips for Families

Author: Roni Deutch

1. Save Receipts
Every year you should create a new folder in your filing cabinet, to keep all of your tax related documents and receipts for the year. If you make a habit of collecting these files throughout the year then it will make life easier for you and your family come next tax season.

2. Stay Current on Recent Tax Laws
If you are serious about tax planning for your family then you want to make sure you understand the current set of tax laws. It is important to make sure you are keeping the correct receipts, planning for the right deductions, and making smart purchases.

4. College Tax Credits
Speaking of recent tax law changes, President Obama recently extended the college tax credit. If you have any children attending college this year then you will want to make sure and claim the new credit. The maximum amount for the credit was raised to $2,500, and can now be claimed for up to 4 years. To learn more about the American Opportunity Tax Credit, check out this entry on Roni’s personal blog.

5. Educational Savings Accounts
Formerly called “Educational IRAs” these special savings accounts are a tax friendly way to save for your child’s future educational expenses. Although you pay taxes on the money deposited into the account, you will not be taxed on earnings that you withdrawal from the account to pay for college expenses. You are allowed to $2,000 per year for each child you have until the reach the age of 18. For more information on educational savings accounts, check out IRS Publication 970: Tax Benefits for Higher Education.

6. Health Care Deductions
If your family’s medical bills exceed 7.5% of your adjusted gross income then you can deduct them on your tax return. This can be especially useful if you have a newborn child or a sick family member who needs extra medical attention throughout the year.

7. Employing a Child
If you are the sole proprietor of a business then you might want to consider hiring one of your children. As long as they are under the age of 18, you can them up to $5,000 in wagers per year that will not be subject to income taxes.

About the Author:

The Tax Lady Roni Deutch and her law firm Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation have been helping taxpayers across the nation find IRS tax relief for over seventeen years. The firm has experienced tax lawyers who can fight IRS tax liens on your behalf.

Article Source: